How to defeat Grimhorn in Horizon Forbidden West?
Grimhorn – extremely dangerous opponents in Horizon Forbidden West. This is a modified version of Plowhorn, designed to combat extreme aggression. A simple way to get an advantage in battle with grimnut – destroy it horns first. This will significantly reduce the effectiveness of their attacks of fire elementals and will greatly alleviate the rest of the battle.
Advantages and disadvantages
Players can attack cars with various spontaneous attacks. Elementary attacks in the game include fire, shock, frost, plasma, sewage and acid. Grimhorn will weak to damage from PurgeWater and Acid attacks. They are strongly against damage from fiery and shock attacks.
On Grimhorca there are several different parts of the body, but each of them will give different mining and apply a different amount of damage to the machine when players attack. Grimhorn body parts:
- Blaise Sak.
- Cluster Startup Panel
- Tail clamp
- Tail capsule
Machines in Horizon Forbidden West will fall out different items, many of which are specific for each type of machines. Some can be repurchased from the fallen machine, while others will need to remove (knock down the boom or remove the spear) while the car is still alive. With Grimhorn, a long list of items will fall:
- Metal fragments (general) – falls out of the body
- piercing spike (rare) – falls out of the body
- Blaise (total) – falls out of the body and flaming bag.
* Durable solid plate (total) – falls out of body capsules and tail.
* Braided wire (general) – falls out of the body capsules and tail.
* Machine muscles (unusual) – falls out of the body
Circulating plow (unusual) – falls out of the body capsules and tail.
* The average machine core (rare) – falls out of body capsules and tail.
* Primary nerve Plukhorn (unusual) – falls out of the body
* Metal bone (rare) – falls out of the body
* Plukhorin Horn (legendary) – falls out of horns
* Useful weapons (very rarely) – drops from Cluster Launcher.
* explosive paste ** (rare) – falls out of the tail capsule.
* Items marked with an asterisk fall exclusively from the Grimhorn machine.
In Horizon Forbidden West boilers allow players to override the machines inside this boiler after its completion. The completion of the boiler usually means passing through the corridors, similar to the dungeon, and a collision with a boss at the end. Grimhorn is part TAU overrides the boiler .
Are interested in other guides on machines in Horizon Forbidden West? Learn how to defeat slippery fang in Horizon Forbidden West in the players on the game for professionals!