Dying Light 2 Add a new graphic mode on Xbox Series X that ensures 60 fps
Dying Light 2 Get important improvements in the Xbox ecosystem. The patch 1.2.0, already available for download, improves the stability of the game and adds a graphic option in the two new generation models.
Techland alludes to A new “balanced mode” at Xbox Series X that focuses on solidly maintaining the 60 images per second. Xbox Series S goes through the same way with its newly releCorrected problemsed “Performance Mode”; Now you can play in that model at 60 fps. Then we leave you with some of the most outstanding points of the update.
Update 1.2.0 from Dying Light 2 in Xbox: Highlights
- Fixed all blockages in up to 8 missions.
- Corrected problems with safe zones.
- Stability corrections on black screensors or added unexpected closures.
- Corrected problems when sending invitations in cooperative mode.
* Improved the behavior of the Biter. Now they will be pounced on the players more often.
* Human opponents can now block players’ attacks during the reaction time of a light attack.
* Improved the reaction of enemies depending on the type of weapon to improve its weight.
* New fall physics added.
- Now the falls work in a more natural way.
- The falls vary depending on the type of weapon used.
- The sense of the survivor now works correctly and can be activated without any waiting time after receiving damage or performing specific Parkour actions.
- Added the show, hide or display the player’s health bar dynamically, the object selector and the time indicator of the day.
- Improvements added to combat against the final boss, including improvements in behavior.
- Improvements in interior lighting.
- Improvements in the shadows projected by the sun.
- Improved the moving blurred and added the possibility of customizing the effective distance and its intensity.